Saturday, April 2, 2011

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday 6

1. How many times have you forwarded an email only to discover the information in it was false?
In the past ten years, none. I check Snopes religiously, and in fact subscribe to their Urban Legend of the Day feed.
2. Did you get any jokes played on you this April Fools’ Day?
No. Thank you, God, for protecting me from all the mental 10-year-olds!
3. What’s the worst joke you recall being played on you?
My brother, who is a decade older than me, used to tease me unmercifully year round. They were all bad. No April Fool's thing could touch those, and I'm afraid they scarred me for life.
4. Take the quiz: Are You Easily Fooled?
When I took this earlier, my result was that I'm not. But they asked the wrong questions: I'm truly a sucker about some things, just not the 5 they asked about.
5. At your workplace, are you more likely to be the victim of a prank or the instigator?
Victim. Or neither. Preferably the latter. Interested observer, perhaps.
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the greatest, how would you rate your boss’s sense of humor?
Ugh. Maybe a 5. It's nothing like mine, and frankly she's only getting the 5 because of the plastic rats and spiders she puts in our Halloween goody bags every year. I love 'em.

2 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

If my b0$$ gave us goody bags, she'd later supply us with a bill for the contents. Or she'd give us the contents and tell us to fill them ourselves, on our own time. Or she'd give them to some, but not all, of the staff. Or....

+1 for your b0$$, is what I'm sayin'. ;)

Cat. said...

Feels like a bribe, but yeah...I see your point.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.