Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Unrelated

1. What’s your favorite kind of cracker?
Wheat Thins, I guess.
2. What part of your residence gets the best natural lighting?
The master bedroom and the office. They are perpendicular to each other; one faces southeast and the other faces southwest.
3. What song have you frequently listened to lately?
Today was a big Spandau Ballet day at work for some reason. Jango has days like that where it sorta gets stuck on a band some days.
4. What could you use a little break from?
Blowing my nose. Tired of being plugged up.
5. What’s going on in your town this weekend?
Big doin's surrounding a large rodent.

3 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Good luck with the rodent. Good luck with the rodent. Good luck with the rodent. Good luck with the rodent. Good luck with the rodent.

Cat. said...

VERY good Bud--you got it in one. :-)

Kwizgiver said...

Oooh Spandau Ballet!!! I love them! :-) A local radio dj would mispronounce their name and I still hear him...

I think my favorite cracker is the classic Ritz.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.