Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday's Fab Five

(Link in meme-roll)

1. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
There were these little snacks made for us in China that looked like oddly-shaped Bugles. No one else was brave enough to try it, but I took one--pretty rude for NONE of us to sample!--and it turned out to be sweet. And soft. And not in a good way. I have absolutely no idea what it was, and I'd like to keep it that way, but I did, slowly, get it all down with my best attempt at a pokerface.
2. If you could bring one character to life from your favorite book, who would it be?
Laura Ingalls. She was a fun kid, and smart woman.
3. What dead person would you least want to be haunted by?
Someone who blamed me for their death or a horrible life. I was going to say my mom and/or dad, but they pretty much already do: voices from childhood in my head.
4. If you had to be trapped in a book for a month, which book would you choose? (you can also pick what character you would want to be as well)
Probably a random romantic suspense potboiler. Nothing really ever happens in those except sex. Maybe a Jennifer Crusie book. Oh, and I stipulate that I'll be the female lead.
5. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose? (you can also pick what character you would want to be as well)
I know Amy would put me in NCIS, but I would kill Tony, so...no. I think I'll take Moonlighting as Maddie so I could kill Bruce Willis! Much better ending to that show that way.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I love your answers! This is a good meme, I may have to swipe it.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.