Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
What a Fool Believes
(Oh, dear God how I hated this song when it was popular!!!)

1. What celebrity do you think is the MOST foolish?
Well, let's start with Sarah Palin...
2. What are 5 things you don't care about?
Playing mind games, swimming, shopping, fashion, bodybuilding/ers (although I have two bodybuilder friends).
3. What 'issue' do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view?
Being kind to others.
4. What personality do you like to listen to on the radio?
I . Do . Not. I don't like anyone on the radio, and I don't listen to the radio very often at all.
5. What culture are you fascinated by?
Those in this country are constantly interesting, and often amusing.
6. You are alone with your lover's diary. What do you do?
Flip through it briefly, and then quickly put it out of sight so I won't be tempted again.
7. What frustrates you?
Nearly everything in life. Mostly myself, though.
8. Do you remember the first time you were on the internet? What did you do first?
I was on Prodigy from for 4 or 5 years around 1990, then (briefly) on AOL. My early years involved a lot of ST:TNG message boards on Prodigy. On the internet, I think I started out stalking people I'd lost touch with. ;-)
9. What was the biggest fight you have ever had with someone?
Oh, for heaven's sake! Most of my relationships don't revolve around fights, and they have never ended that way. The most physical was Jeri & me fighting on the playground in 4th or 5th grade. Verbal jousting started before I can remember.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.