Saturday, September 25, 2010

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday 6

1. How often do you get eight hours of sleep in a single night?
Almost never, which turns out to be right for me. I really only need 6 or 7 most of the time.
2. You find yourself fading towards the end of the day at work: what do you do for enough of an energy burst to get you to quitting time?
I find that getting up and moving around helps. Finding something different to do, also useful.
3. Which work shift would be ideal for you: 8am-5pm, 2pm-11pm or 11pm-8am?
I would prefer to work 6 a.m. till 2 p.m. or something similar to that.
4. Do you ever drink “energy drinks” for an extra boost?
I tried one once, in July, because I was falling asleep driving. It didn't work. I still do DDP.
5. Take the quiz: What’s Your Energy Level?
You Are an Early Riser

You're the type of person who just gets up early naturally. It's easy for you to succeed in this world.
It's likely that you've been extremely productive before the day has really began. You wake up alert and refreshed.

You tend to lose steam in the late afternoon and evening. Give yourself that time to rest.
Even though you get a quick start, you don't have to charge ahead all day long!
Yeah, ok. Except the world runs a different schedule, have you noticed?
6. What percentage of the time would you say that you get up on the wrong side of the bed?
I'd say about 30% of the time. This week hasn't been good.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.