Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Just Like Me

1. Who in your life do you think behaves and thinks the most like you do?
Probably Beast. Sparky, sometimes. I dunno about anyone else.
2. As a kid, were you ever wrongly accused (and punished, if it went that far) for something you didn't do? If so, what was it? What happened?
Nope. I was more likely to be the one who got my brother in trouble. I can't remember getting in trouble very often, for myself or for anyone else.
3. What about as an adult, were you ever wrongly accused for something you didn't do?? Do you think it's worse to be accused as a child or an adult? Why/why not?
I think it's a whole lot easier to cope with as an adult, though it probably helps to know that stuff like that happens whenever it does happen to you the first time. And yes, can you tell?
3. What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
The microburst that hit our neighborhood about 6 years ago was pretty freaky. Some blizzards have been kinda scary, primarily because I was driving. I remember a couple of hailstorms, too.
4. If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be and why?
Italy, but only for a week or so. OK, a month. No longer. Really.
5. Instead of going to work Monday, if you could spend the entire day doing something else--any one or two things that you absolutely love doing--what would you do?
I actually never go to work on Mondays. lol I'll be doing my usual volunteer stint at my son's school, then I dunno what next. Probably errands. Shopping.
6. What sites (other than meme sites) do you use most to help you post on your blog?
I'm all over the map, really. I have 216 sites on my feeds list. And then there's Facebook....
7. Check out a post on your blog from six months ago (March 2010) and tell us what is different now about your blog and/or life?
Not much, beyond the obvious Big Things that happened this summer. I don't want to think about it, to be honest. Denial is awesome, and I've getting very good at it.
8. What was the last photograph you took?
I don't know. I haven't done a lot of picture-taking this summer, or at least not since the end of July.
9. Which fashion trend do you believe is the most horrendous and why?
I'm really really glad the whale-tail thing seems to be over. Now, if we could just get the guys to pull their pants up....

5 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

I've been through a micro burst or two. They are tough.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/she-went-straight-to-jail-did-not-pass-go-and-did-not-collect-200/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

216 sites? Wow. This does explain a lot... ;) Happy Saturday...

Cat. said...

Yeah, my lack of a life perhaps??

Kwizgiver said...

Oh, yeah, I think I blocked the whale tail phase.

Debster said...

Lord! The Whale Tail. Soo tacky. I thank the God(dess) that Cubby doesn't like his pants too loose.

Have a great weekend, Cat! Denial is lovely this time of year, isn't it?

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.