Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jesus walks baby.

(Found here)

Who is one person, family not included, who you can count on no matter what? C. Tech. I can always count on her to fulfill her purpose in my life.

Will you always love your first love, no matter what? I'll always love my mommy, yes.

Bright colored jeans, cute or not? Cute on someone else. Very much NOT cute on me.

What would you do if your best friend was dating someone controlling? Be there when she finally came to her senses.

If you had to move to a foreign country, where would you move to? Greece. Or England. Or maybe both: Greece in winter, England in summer.

How long have you known the last person you kissed? 27.8 years.

Do you plan on getting drunk in the near future? I'm drinking vodka right now, but I doubt I'll be drunk in the next 24 hours.

Do you drive? Mostly I putt.

Is there anyone who truly disgusts you? Fat Frank is not my favorite person. Pee-Yew!

Will you be sleeping alone tonight? Yep.

When is the next time you will kiss someone? Probably get a cheek kiss when Sparky heads to bed.

What are your plans for tonight? Watching TV, maybe doing a little work, reading the chapter of the book we're doing tomorrow morning.

In the past 24 hours, have you hung out with a girl? I haven't really "hung out" at all, but definitely not with any females, unless you count work.

What are you looking forward to? I got nothing. Not being irate, maybe.

Did you do anything risky last night? Hah!

When was the last time you cried? Yesterday. Before that, quite awhile.

Who was the first person you texted this morning? Probably Beast. Because I don't text too many other people.

Did you have a nap today? Not yet. lol

What do you wear more, jeans or sweats? I don't think I even OWN any sweats anymore....

I bet you wanna see someone right now, right? Actually...NO! I really do NOT.

Does any part of your body hurt right now? My shoulder seems to have decompressed from the massive knot that appeared about 3 today.

What was the last thing you and your ex talked about? In person: we were saying goodbye at lunch.
By text: the fact that he was about to take off.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.