Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Shufflin'

(Found here)
As usual, use your MP3. I, however, use Jango

If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream:
Song: Beware! Cougar!
Artist: The Academy Is...
Comment: Really? Cougars at the top of the world?? I never knew.

The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
Song: I Just Want to Be Your Everything
Artist: Andy Gibb
Comment: Doubtful. VERY doubtful. It's mortifying enough to admit that I've got this on repeating play.

Your favorite thing to say when drunk is:
Song: Wonderful Friends
Artist: Pete Seeger
Comment: Well, now, that is somewhat likely. lol

Your message to the world:
Song: Malalako
Artist: Tarika
Comment: Nothing like being obtuse to everyone I know.

When you think of your best friend you think:
Song: You've Got a Friend
Artist: The Housemartins
Comment: I swear to God this is really what popped up when I hit 'next' but this is awesome!!

Your deepest secret:
Song: A Love Bizarre
Artist: Sheila E.
Comment: ha ha ha ha...not so much.

Your innermost desire:
Song: Now We Can See
Artist: The Thermals
Comment: I like being able to see...but this is a weird response.

Your oldest memory makes you think:
Song: Mercy Endures
Artist: Hillsong
Comment: Uhm? OK, could be.

Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:
Song: A Groove of Love (What's This Word Called Love)
Artist: C+C Music Factory
Comment: OK. Uh, well, I don't plan to use anymore wedding vows, but I'm pretty sure this would bring the house down if I used it. ;-)

On your deathbed, you'll whisper:
Song: Tthhee Ppaarrttyy
Artist: Justice
Comment: I might stutter. And maybe there will be a party starting (for me).

Your friends say behind your back:
Song: I Will Always Love You
Artist: Dolly Parton (and Kenny Rogers)
Comment: Heh. I should be so lucky.

You say behind your friends' back
Song: Requiem (The Fifth)
Artist: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Comment: No. I definitely do NOT.

Your opinion of MySpace:
Song: Gangster Tripping
Artist: Fatboy Slim
Comment: Heh. Possibly. Not a fan of MySpace. Love this song, though.

When you wake up in the morning, you mutter:
Song: Changes
Artist: Butterfly Boucher (and David Bowie)
Comment: Nope.

If you found yourself lost on a desert island, you'd yell:
Song: Million Pieces (Kissin' Your Cares Goodbye)
Artist: Newsboys
Comment: Semi-appropriate. In a way. Sorta.

Right now, your feelings are:
Song: Into the Dark
Artist: Ben Lee
Comment: More 'Coming Out of the Dark' than going in. I needed to settle down a bit after Monday.

What's your excuse for reposting this:
Song: Under the Boardwalk
Artist: Tom Tom Club
Comment: A-roo? I don't think this makes sense, even metaphorically, in any way at all.

Your life's soundtrack:
Song: 21 Guns
Artist: Green Day
Comment: It does seem that way sometimes. Green Day is a high rotation artist in my household (not my choice).

The day you fall in love will be the day that:
Song: Tainted Love
Artist: Soft Cell
Comment: ROFLMAO. Funny on more than the obvious level. Pretty damn hysterical, in fact.

You scream during sex:
Song: I'll Never Fall in Love Again
Artist: Elvis Costello
Comment: That's a mouthful of words to scream, eh? And...yeah. lol

Your farewell message to the readers of this :
Song: Starwood in Aspen
Artist: John Denver
Comment: Yeah, you all head to Aspen. I CBA to ever see that city again. Many more places to see that are actually not ruined.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Eclectic music! :-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.