Saturday, September 4, 2010

Five Question Friday

(Link in meme-roll)

1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
In the bathroom, and before I go to sleep. And I suppose, when I'm asleep.
2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
The ceiling of the porch roof the hanging light fixtures there, and our backyard and those of our neighbors.
3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
A very happy family dog.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
The kids are rarely the problem; the parenting they are (not) receiving usually is.
5. Regular or Diet soda?
Diet. Drinking regular pop makes my stomach hurt--it's just too sweet for me.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.