Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry *

[01] When is the last time someone or something made you angry?
I can't remember being overly pissed-off about anything for awhile. Sparky occasionally annoys the shit out of me just because he's a freakin' airheaded teenager. Oh, there is that comment my brother made to me at Jean's funeral that I'm still pretty hot about....
[02] Do you feel you have control over your anger?
Nope. Well, actually, yes I do: it's called Zoloft. If I'm really ANGRY--like, seeing red--I do have to make a point of getting myself under control. The minor annoyed feeling though, I have serious issues keeping that from erupting.
[03] When you've been angered, how long does it normally take for you to regain your composure?
The petty stuff takes a good long while. The fury generally dissipates fairly quickly, either because it tires me out, or because I need to calm down for external reasons.
[04] How do you vent your frustrations?
Talking. Writing. I used to cry like a madwoman, but not so much anymore.
[05] What situations most often make you angry or frustrated?
Being out of control of things I feel I should have control of: traffic, my workflow, decisions I know more about than the person making my decision...that sort of thing.
______
* This is my mantra, in my head (mostly), at work; my anger seems to completely terrify co-workers.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.