Monday, August 2, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) What is the most relaxing music at the end of a rough day?
Laughter.
2) Have you ever considered starting your own business? What would you do?
Of course--is there anyone who hasn't thought they could do something better? I've had thoughts about cleaning, indexing, cataloging, and writing, but realized years ago that I just don't have the push to do any of this as a business.
3) Did you ever go cruising on weekend nights?
Nope. I never, ever, have seen the point of this. Then again, I've never, ever, had a car that was 'cruise-worthy.'
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Both of the dogs in my life have been black with white chests like this one, though completely different mutt-breeds. I miss owning a dog. I also miss looking like this in a swimsuit, but what I miss the most is seeing that doggy-face expression, the one the dog in this picture has: "I would do ANYTHING for you, A N Y T H I N G." Dogs are awesome that way. Oh, and the weather looks lovely and warm and humid. Possibly buggy. I could live without humid and buggy.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.