Sunday, August 1, 2010

Favorite Band Survey

(found here)

01. Who is your favorite band or artist? Melissa Etheridge

02. When did you find out about them? About 10 years ago. I don't remember what got me started, but I have almost all her CDs, have had most of them forever.

03. Were they still making music when you discovered them? Oh, thank God, yes.

04. Of all their records, which is your favorite and why? It's a tight race between "Yes I Am" and "Brave and Crazy."

05. Of all their songs, which is your favorite and why? "Scarecrow"

06. Which is your least favorite of their albums and why? I'm not as familiar with "Skin" or "Lucky" though that doesn't mean I don't like them.

07. Which is your least favorite of their songs and why? I can't think of a song I haven't liked.

08. When and where do you like to listen to this band/artist? Anywhere, though the best place is on the road, full speed and full volume.

08. Have you seen them live? If so, where and when? Nope.

09. How many records by this band/artist do you have? Six. I think.

10. Do you collect rare recordings by this band/artist? If so, what is your favorite of these recordings? I never do this. Seems more than a little obsessive to me.

11. When and how did this band/artist become your favourite and what do you think, will you like it her forever? It's been a good 15 years, though as I said before I don't remember how I got hooked on her.

12. Recite your favorite lyric of theirs. Hands down: "Your firm remark / To remove my thigh / You must be crazy for me" because of the way she sings it. But there are so MANY good lyrics. Sooooooooo many.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Of course I stole this. I'm saving it for later this week, though. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.