Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Potential activities for this evening, pending
  1. Finish the rest of the Thursday memes
  2. Play mindless games on Facebook
  3. Watch CSI rerun
  4. Drug my child (it's legal, I promise--he had his wisdom teeth out and the doctor gave him the scrips)
  5. Drive to FIL's and take him to the hospital
  6. Drive to hospital and sit with FIL while they run tests on him and eventually decide it's just easier to keep him overnight
  7. Pick FIL up at the hospital when they discharge him fantastically early ("fantastic" as in "fantasy")
  8. Curl up in pain because my GI tract is fubar yet again
  9. Not watch Six Feet Under on DVD
  10. Burn the CDs I brought home from work and transfer to MP3
  11. Read more of the latest Elizabeth George book
  12. Work on that damned paperwork on my desk (not likely)
  13. Continue trudging through "Cookery" for work

3 sweet-talkers :

Beyond You said...

#4 crack me up! LOL

Sheri said...

I hope you only get to do the fun stuff!

Kwizgiver said...

Hope Sparky heals quickly from the wisdom teeth. Tell him to follow doctor's orders exactly! (Teacher says!)

:-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.