Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Midnight Confessions

1. Have you ever had to confess something to a lover or friend?
Well, YEAH! "I broke the [whatever]" comes to mind. Sorry, not too juicy, but it still isn't very fun to have to do that!
2. How well do you handle rejection?
Getting better all the time. Again, still not fun, but being a parent helps in this regard. I get rejected fairly often by my child. ;-)
3. What makes you feel old?
My body not functioning (or looking) the way it's "supposed" to, i.e. the way it did when I was 16. And being rejected by my son. heh
4. What makes you feel young?
Being around kids. Laughing. Learning something new.
5. What’s something you are old school about?
Finances: if you don't got it, don't spend it.
6. What TV show's seasons would you buy on DVD? Tell us why it rocks.
I've considered buying NCIS and CSI (and CSI:NY), but I'm basically very cheap. It rocks because ... well, to be blunt because of Mark Harmon and William Peterson. And Gary Sinise, but for slightly different reasons.
7. If you could create your own TV channel, what would it be?
Like we NEED more TV channels? Good heavens, we have over 500 on our satellite! Sometimes there's a reason nothing looks good: it means "turn off the TV!" and do something for a change!
8. Where do you like to go for a day trip?
I don't really do day trips; if I'm going somewhere, I'd rather stay for awhile. Having said that, I guess north to the Resort Lake Town or to The Big City to the East would be the obvious options.
9. Name some things that you still want to do in your life.
See Sparky graduate from college and get settled in a good career. And then down the road a bit, hold my grandchildren.

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

No pressure on Sparky! But I know how you feel. I love to be around my grandchildren...

Kwizgiver said...

I don't know why I've never watched NCIS or CSI:anyofthem. I'm sure I'd love them. What is wrong with me?

;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.