Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)
Grillin' Out
  1. What side dish do you like the most: potato salad, macaroni salad, baked beans, etc.
  2. I like the potato salad, if it's my mom's, but you can have ALL the beans. Macaroni salad is nice too. I actually mostly prefer the veggie tray.
  3. Do you prefer food grilled on a charcoal or gas grill?
  4. Gas. Charcoal is messy, and the whole taste thing...ick.
  5. Do you want just one meat item, or a mixture: such as chicken, steaks, hot dogs, hamburgers, etc.
  6. I don't like to mix, but we usually have dogs and sausage together, or burgers and dogs.
  7. Do you want to eat outside or inside?
  8. How buggy is it? Probably inside, eh? Allergies, yo.
  9. Does it bother you to have citronella candles burning if you are eating or cooking outside?
  10. If there are mosquitoes, I'd rather use the candles than spray myself with Off! or whatever.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.