Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Colors Yet Again

1. Who could be described as a nightmare in pink?
Well, me. I am not a pink person.
Otherwise, in people who actually DO wear pink, I'll go with Paris Hilton and, after this week's meme, Taylor Swift.
2. How long does it take you to type “The quick red fox jumps over the lazy dog” on your cell phone or computer keyboard?
First of all, it's traditionally "the quick BROWN fox." I'm not sitting in a place where there's a second hand to time myself, but my guess is that I can type that accurately in under 10 seconds on the computer. On the phone, it would take longer.
3. What item in a plain brown wrapper did you most recently receive?
I can't think of anything. Beast got a plain brown envelope the other day in the mail, something to do with work. Seriously--nothing is coming to me.
4. Who’s got the loveliest cinnamon skin?
Iman.
5. When did you last take a walk in the lonely silver rain?
I was walking in the rain to the grocery store door the other day, I think. It wasn't particularly lonely, however. Or silver, for that matter. Come to think of it, I'm not sure this particular confluence of events have ever occurred for me.
and one bonus question:6. What is the real inspiration for this week’s questions?
I'm guessing John D. McDonald. Now I'll go see if I'm right...
Yup. Love those books. Maybe I'll snag one of them from work and relive my early teen years, though I suspect they are horrifically dated.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.