Friday, May 7, 2010

Food 4 Thought Friday

(Link in meme-roll)

Breakfast
What is something hanging over your head this week?

Three full carts of books at work + my boss being her normal weirdo self = the Sword of Damocles.
Lunch
Name at least five things you do that you are proud [or] "well-pleased" of.

Surviving winter this year (again), my son, my husband, the girls who are graduating from youth group this year, my work ethic, those moments when I keep my temper (and my mouth shut).
Dinner
What is something you are always wanting to do, but never seem to be able to?

Work on my mom and dad's papers and photos. I have GOT to get on that!
Midnight Snack
What is your best way to cope with stress?

Unfortunately, it seems to be eating. Doing crosswords or getting immersed in a good book help too. When I combine 2 of those with a hot bath, I'm in good shape!
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
PLAN! STAY on the plan!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.