Friday, May 28, 2010

Food 4 Thought Friday

(Link in meme-roll)

Breakfast
Who will you be thinking mostly about this Memorial Day?
Probably my parents. I would like to visit their graves, but they are a ways away, so...not happening. Otherwise, I'll probably be mostly thinking about vets and soldiers.
Lunch
What are your Memorial Day traditions?
We mostly just hang out, probably have a cookout, but we don't do much of anything, certainly not involving travel.
Dinner
How many graves do you usually visit on Memorial Day?
None. No one in our family is buried nearby.
Midnight Snack
What is one thing you hope to remembered for?
My laugh, or more generally, my sense of humor.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Stay mellow. Yep, I'm reliving the 60s, or trying to.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.