Friday, May 28, 2010

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
dream brightly for me...

[01] Have you ever committed an act of vandalism? What was it? Did you get caught?
I don't think so, though I suppose I may have written on a bathroom wall at some point. Beyond that, no. And I wasn't caught, obviously, since I don't even remember.
[02] Have you ever been on a trampoline?
When I was a child, I was a couple of times, but not recently. Not overly coordinated.
[03] Do you double dip your chip?
Only if I'm eating alone. At parties, no.
[04] What valuable skill has someone taught you? Who was that teacher?
Just one? The only reason I'm still functional is the sheer volume of valuable skills I've been taught. Let's go with reading, and my sister Jean taught me when I was 4.
[05] When is the last time you took a walk in the moonlight?
If walking across the hotel parking lot to pick up my family's take-out counts, then that would be last November.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.