Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Oops
  1. In the past month, what was your biggest OOPS?
  2. Does freaking out at work, thinking I was losing my mind, and generally wigging out count? I haven't really done anything horrendous lately, I don't think.
  3. In the past month, what inspired you to let out your most heartfelt WHEW?
  4. Surviving last week. OK, perhaps it was when the German girls left; they were really nice, but wow--couldn't believe the amount of extra work and drama!
  5. In the past month, what caused you to say, “HUH?”
  6. The whole thing with the volcano, the delayed departure, the switching houses...weird. Lotsa "huh?"
  7. In the past month, what influenced the most ZZZZZZZZs?
  8. What influenced it was the fact that I haven't been getting enough sleep in the past...oh, 5 years.... Unfortunately, I've also headed back into Insomnia-Land. No fun.
  9. In the past month, what was most GRRRRRRRRR-worthy?
  10. Sparky's escapade that resulted in serious consequences at home and at school. He's an idiot. Sometimes.

1 sweet-talkers :

Jodi said...

Oops, sorry! I was logged in under a wrong account. Insomnia is no fun! Hope you have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.