Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)

Things I've managed to accomplish this week so far
  1. Dental visits for Sparky and me. We both got the floss lecture. Sigh
  2. Eye checkup for Sparky. He has inherited my goofy optic nerves. Glaucoma checks will be his new favorite hobby.
  3. Wrote a recommendation letter for one of our youth group kids. Easy to write--nothing I said was a stretch.
  4. Bell choir practice for the first time in a month. Fortunately, I have the easiest part EVER!
  5. I think I've cataloged close to 150 items this week. Tomorrow should bring this up another 30 or so. Our count for the month should be pretty close to 900, which is HUGE.
  6. We have a new copier (excuse me: "Multi-Function") at work. It does everything but clean up vomit. I think we should've held out for that feature. But I do know how to make it fax and copy at least.
  7. Found my wallet, which wasn't really lost just hiding under the car seat. Still, today was not fun as I obsessed about where I might have left it. [still haven't--and probably won't, now--recovered my overnight bag left on the train last week]
  8. Figured out the new, rather confusing, door-to-door local transportation rules for people who use the library as their dayroom.
  9. Have raised my blood pressure reading a blog I should delete from the rolls. Some people are such a waste of intelligence.
  10. Used RedBox for the first time. Wow. Amazingly simple. But watch for late fees.
  11. Watched "Zombieland." Is very funny.
  12. Missed all my favorite evening shows so far this week, except "Deadliest Catch" which was terminally annoying.
  13. Broke 4 fingernails way down near the quick.

1 sweet-talkers :

Divaa Divine said...

hhahahah i wonder how many things are under my car seat :)

You can tick me off

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.