Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Disgusting

You Are Not Easily Disgusted
Wow, nothing ever not much grosses you out. Have you considered becoming a doctor?

You find humans fascinating, and you're way too curious to let yourself feel revolted by anything.

You tend to gravitate toward the more eccentric side of life, even if you're fairly straight [sic] laced yourself.

It's likely that you occasionally gross other people out with your stories. You forget how queasy the general population is!
I used to pride myself on sitting through the ookiest parts of the human physiology movies in school, and I was one of the only people in class who could use the lancets when we did blood typing. I'm not a fan of gross stuff, but I can certainly get through most of it. Mike Rowe, I'm not, but watching him is fun.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.