Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday Thunks

(Link in meme-roll)
We're Not Laughing At You, We're Laughing With You
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color of doom, and the number 999.

1. You walk into a room, someone turns and looks at you and laughs. What do you do?
Check for gappy/unzipped clothes and toilet paper on my shoe and then just carry on. Maybe my reputation precedes me....
2. You find an egg, take it home and keep it warm. It hatches. What type of dinosaur is it? Do you keep it and name?
Ooh, I loved this book when I was a kid!! I'd go with a Pterodactyl.
3. Which superhero would you want to be related to and why?
Batman. All that money + he knows Morgan Freeman and Maggie Gyllenhall.
4. A drunken sailor comes up to you on the pier...he begins harassing you in a most repulsive way....what'll be your defense?
Cell phone. 911. Walk away.
5. Entering a CLASS A piano bar, you're encouraged to sing atop the grand instrument...you grab the microphone and sing.....
...and just then I wake up from this nightmare. Pass. This is not my fantasy.
6. If you were a character in a Dr. Seuss book/movie, who would you be and why?
I'm definitely Horton.
7. If you have just been called to be a substitute in the Winter Olympics for your country (apparently everyone else was busy), what sport(s) will you compete in?
Something minor that no one watches. I might be able to manage curling. Uh, yeah ... cross country skiing? Snowshoeing? Nah, I wouldn't last 5 minutes. I hope I wake up soon from this nightmare too.
8. Did the audience from the piano bar in question #5 applaud when you were done with your song?
I dunno. I woke up before I even sang.

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You woke up! I love it...

Ria said...

Maybe it was all my shattering glass that woke you- I'm soorry!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.