Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The Over the Top Meme

Part One - Describe:

Your hair?
As usual, in the days leading up to a haircut, it has been styling perfectly for a week now. The color DEFinitely needs attention. Normally it's brown with red highlights, shoulder length with bangs. Soccer mom default style.
Your mother?
Nice timing....sigh She's in the happiest place I believe she's ever been, with her parents and Dad & Ellen. And caring not a whit about what the rest of us are doing, finally!
Your father?
Glad to finally have Mom (back) by his side?
Your favorite food?
Does sugar count as a food? If so, then yeah. If not, then candy.
Your dream last night?
This morning I was dreaming about our youth group fundraiser: all the things I still wanted to get done, all the setup still to come at church this morning, etc. Typical worry-dream.
Your favorite drink?
Stoli, rocks, twist.
Your dream/goal?
Survival.
The room are you in?
Living room. On the couch, with a green plaid blanket over my feet which are curled up next to me.
Your hobby?
This. And laughing.
Your fear?
Plock. Getting tired of this one again. Low tolerance after its many times' use.
Your TV?
Sony Bravia. Currently tuned to the Broncos/Redskins game on Season Ticket on DirecTV. Actually, RIGHT now it's one of those baby investment ads from E*Trade.
Your Pets?
There's a guinea pig about 10 feet from me.
Friends?
Yes. Wow, what if someone said no? Bummer. I'm depressed now.
Your life?
Immeasurably better than whoever answered the previous question "no." Otherwise, I would go with Complicated.
Your mood?
Content, and sorta sleepy.
If you're missing someone?
This, my friend, is a near-constant state. I fear it will only get worse over time.
Your best friend?
Is sick today. Booooo. :-(

Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Sparky should have graduated from college by then. I'd like to be happy. I'd like for him to be happy, or at least having a good time figuring things out. Beast and I will be (holy SHIT!) 52 and thus past the Year of Horror that I'm not really looking forward to. Hopefully, he won't be killing himself anymore working by then. The world will be my oyster.
Where were you last night?
FIL's apartment where we watched the end of the Ohio-Iowa game (yay), then dinner at the Mill, then home. And (what I saw of) SNL flat-out sucked last night!
Where did you grow up?
In the same neighborhood my siblings grew up, in the same house, built by my dad in 1946.
One place that I go to over and over?
I'm kinda ROFLing over my first thought, but I'll go with "work" and be nice.
Your favorite place to eat out?
Depends on the day. I'll go with 6 Balls for now.
Wish list items?
DVR. Peace. Healthy & happy family & friends.
Last time you laughed?
At brunch.
Last time you cried?
Last night, when I inhaled a grain of pepper and it got stuck in my throat.

Part Three - The What's?

Something that you aren't?
Inherently chaotic.
Last thing you did?
Drove home from brunch.
What are you wearing?
Black pinstripe slacks, pale green Eddie Bauer short-sleeved sweater, trouser socks, and assorted other things.
Something you're not wearing?
Shoes.
Your favorite store?
Amazon. Or maybe Kohl's.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.