Sunday, November 15, 2009

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Sunday 7

Name the first seven spaces on a Standard American Edition Monopoly board game that come to mind.
  1. Boardwalk
  2. Park Place
  3. Pennsylvania Avenue
  4. St. Charles Place
  5. Marvin Gardens (there's a That Girl episode that reminds me of that one)
  6. Ventnor Avenue
  7. B&O Railroad
I can come up with half a dozen more without breaking a sweat, and I limited myself to the 'properites' which wasn't stipulated.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.