Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Five

(Link in blogroll)

1. What would you do if a random stranger gave you a bouquet of roses?
Take and RUN! I would not be likely to turn down flowers!
2. What is the most commonly used color in your house?
Green. Which is sorta odd, considering I used to hate green. Oh well.
3. What color is your favorite t-shirt?
lol It's sort of a very very pale greenish-gray. Sounds weird, but it's really super comfortable, and I think the brand has gone out of business.
4. If you could go back in time, what time would you live in and where would you live?
I wouldn't. If I went back in time, I'd be dead, guaranteed, in a year. I love modern medicine and science! If I could just visit for awhile, I'd go visit my grandparents on their homestead, and I'd be sure to bring stacks of appropriately-dated money (so they could prove up their claim).
5. If you could have any ONE thing in the entire world (not including money) what would it be?
Contentment.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.