Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Finale

1. What television series finale did you particularly enjoy?
I think Star Trek (TNG) had a pretty decent ending episode that tied some things up but left a lot of open avenues.
2. What television series finale did you think was a disservice to the series as a whole?
Can't think of one. I can count on one hand the series that I've watched faithfully from beginning to end. Most of the time series just peter out and lose me by the season-before-the-end and I can't be bothered to tune back in.
3. What is your favorite dessert?
PIE!
4. What were the circumstances surrounding your most dramatic exit from a room?
There is a choice here between the time(s) when I was pissed off and stormed out, and the time when I spun around and walking into the wall next to the door. Take your pick.
5. If you could choose any symbolic way to end 2009, how would you end it?
A BIG freakin' bonfire to exorcise any further family stuff, at least for 2010. I'd really like to go one year with no family (or friends' for that matter!) funerals. Too much to ask?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.