Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tay

You Are Lemon Iced Tea
You are refreshingly honest and real. You believe that life is simple, and that's good enough for you.

You are confident
and self-assured. You present yourself truthfully - you don't have anything to hide.

If you could ask anything, it would be that people lighten up and start acting real. Phoniness really turns you off.

You think the world would be a better place if we just accepted each other... flaws and all.
I would add, to the last line, that with acceptance should come the disappearance of constant whining about minor bullshit. [can you tell what I've been listening to all week?]

And I think this is rather freakily accurate, by the way. In fact, I think I'll post it on Facebook and see what people say.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.