Saturday, August 15, 2009

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Saturday 6

1. Which single artist would you have the most songs from?
Probably a tie between U2 and Billy Joel. Which says...something.
2. What are your three favorite songs from this particular artist?
U2: The Sweetest Thing, One, Walk On
Billy Joel: Leningrad, You're My Home, I've Loved These Days
3. For someone who knows you well who checks through your playlist, what song would most likely be the biggest surprise?
None of them. Maybe Leningrad comes closest. They'd probably be more surprised at what was missing.
4. You have to sing a karaoke song: which one do you choose to sing?
"Trouble" from The Music Man. Or "Just You Wait" from My Fair Lady.
5. Take the quiz: What Kind of Rocker Are You?
I was, somehow and for no good reason, a Glam Rocker. which is not right to say the least.
6. Lyrics aside, which melody on your playlist do you think is the most "hummable?"
Definitely one of the Billy Joel ones: I've Loved These Days, I guess.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.