Monday, July 18, 2005

Rock n Roll!

You Are a Glam Rocker!

You put the "show" in rock show with your larger than life self.
No doubt, you are all about making good music...
But what really gets you going is having an over the top show.
Glitter, costumes, and wild hair are your thing - with some rock thrown in!

Uhm, so not me, with the exceptions I've italicized.
Unfortunately, unless I flat-out lied on the questions, I came up with this result every time. So it's obviously referring to my hidden, deeply-repressed side.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.