Saturday, August 15, 2009

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
... a day late
Ugly

1. What’s so ugly it’s kind of cute?
Boxer puppies.
2. What’s the ugliest article of clothing in your wardrobe?
An old flannel shirt of my dad's with the sleeves cut off above the elbow. It's at least 20 years old.
3. What’s the ugliest car on the streets today?
I'm not really enjoying the Hummer still. Yet. Keep hoping they'll go completely out of business.
4. Under what circumstances are you most likely to whip out your ugliest behavior?
When other people whip out ugly behavior. Yes, I'm reactive. Deal.
5. Which of the United States of America has the ugliest shape?
Wow, uh...Georgia? Minnesota? I dunno. There are more shapes that I like, though. I really like Idaho, and New Mexico.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.