Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. He was a stand-up guy.

2.
SUNSHINE (which we haven't been having and there is a riot squad forming about the whole issue) is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend
is very very patient .

4.
I am not really looking forward to most of the day today, to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be
accurate if read very carefully.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was
Sparky.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
Sparky's football game, tomorrow my plans include working, and Sunday, I want to survive!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.