Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Tolerance

1. How’s your tolerance for alcohol?
Fairly low since I almost never drink anymore. Plus, my face turns bright red with incredibly low levels of alcohol.
2. How’s your tolerance for noisy neighbors?
Low. I don't like living in apartments: I like quiet. Intense quiet.
3. How’s your tolerance for physical pain?
Pretty high, actually. Not as high as Beast's, but different: he tolerates long-term pain better than me, while I deal with immediate pain better.
4. How’s your tolerance for intolerant people?
Heh. Not very high. In fact, I spent last night IMing about a friend I dropped earlier this year because of this issue who is continuing to mess up her life (which I'm sanguine about) as well as the lives of those close to her (which pisses me off).
5. How’s your tolerance for bad music?
If I'm in control of the choices, I'll switch it if I hate the music, but only if no one is loving it. I can get through 3 minutes of crap, but a whole evening...not so much.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.