Saturday, April 18, 2009

Alternate Saturday 6

(Link in blogroll)
List six dogs' names that you like the most…

  1. Shady
  2. Tippi
  3. Harley
  4. Flash*
  5. Nikki
  6. Dog
All of these are dogs I've known, except the last one. If I ever get another dog, that's its name.
______
*This was my brother's dalmatian's name--when my brother was actually a firefighter. The irony was that the dog developed all sorts of medical problems, including hip dysplasia, that slowly caused him to be anything but Flash-like. Eventually, he couldn't even move his jaws enough to eat, and had to be hand-fed. Sweet, dumb, overbred animal....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.