Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday 9

(Link in blogroll)
Almost Famous

1. Have you ever been told that you look like some famous?
No. Thank goodness. I do laugh--I think--like someone famous, though.
2. Name a celebrity that shares your birthday.
Nadia Comenici. And, to balance that (no pun intended): Tonya Harding. Different years, from me and each other, obviously.
3. Tell us about your first kiss.
I was pretty much a baby, yo. If you mean first romantic kiss--it freaked me the fuck out.
4. When you meet someone attractive, what do you notice first?
Shoulders, the way they walk and generally take up space, and voice.
5. What was your biggest mistake ever?
Dunno yet, do I? :-) I'd be willing to plonk down some serious dosh on it being something stupid I said, though.
6. Give us one random, but candid fact about you.
The toenail on my left foot, second toe (next to the big toe), flares out and upward. Makes it hard to cut and polish.
7. What about your current or most recent lover excites you?
His paycheck--the fact that he has one. {I'm sooooo kidding, but I'm sooooo not answering for real}
8. What really annoys you?
Constant, humorless, unaware negativity.
9. How many other Saturday 9’ers answers do you usually read?
When I can I flip in on three or four. I barely have time to do my own some weeks. Sorry. :-(

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.