Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mmmm chai

(Found here)

Is there a night you would like to put on repeat, and live it forever? God, that sounds like 100% hell. No thanks.

Have you kissed more than 1 person this year? Well, yeah...of course.

Can you recall the last time you liked someone a lot? I like my father-in-law a lot. Does that count? Otherwise, yeah, I'm a little light in the "liking people a lot" thing right now.

Are you cheating on someone right now? No. CBA

Anyone of the opposite sex been on your mind lately? Of course. I know lotsa boys. One lost his job. One is an adorable 3-week old baby. One just found out he's in line for two jobs. One has been sick. One has been in the hospital. One is a giant PiTA. Those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, what do you say? "What the FUCK are you doing on my porch roof??! Hello, 911!"

Will you be in a relationship next month? I hope so. I hope to be in several, to be honest.

Ever had a sleep over with the opposite sex? Hello? I'm married? Not to mention the mother of a son. It's not all it's cut out to be, this "sleep over with the opposite sex."

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Uhhhh, maybe the same neighbor I keep mentioning. I haven't been on the phone at all today, except to text.

Anyone you're giving up on? No, but there are always renegotiations of boundaries and priorities going on.

Have you ever fallen asleep with the last person you kissed? Hello? Really--I'm married? So, yeah. Regularly.

What were you doing at 10:30 last night? I think I was doing another one of these.

What mood are you in right now? A little out of sorts.

Will your next kiss be a mistake? Not.

When is the next time you'll hug someone? Sometime this evening.

Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days? Sigh. Hel-LO!? I'm MAR-RIED?! Yes.

Is the last person you kissed mad at you? No, but I haven't exactly been thrilled with him today. He's been a bit of a putz.

Does it bother you when someone lies to you? If I know they do, then yeah.

Do you still talk to the person you were dating 5 months ago?
I wasn’t dating anyone 5 months ago. Not even my husband. lol

Do you like animals? Mostly.

Are you easily bothered? Yes. Clearly. Am I easily irritated? Maybe....

How long have you been on the computer? Maybe half an hour. I dunno.

Are you nice to everyone? I tend to start things that way. Things have a way of changing, though, at times.

Have you ever slept in the same bed as your friend? Oh for fuck's sake...P L O C K!

Who will you be sleeping with tonight? Chances are good that Beast will come to bed at some point tonight, almost definitely after I'm asleep. It's the way we operate lately.

Do you watch "The Hills"? Not even if you paid me!

Wearing any bracelets? I wear bracelets about 5 times a decade. Today is not one of those days.

Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you? Strangers frequently say hi to me at work; I've gotten used to it. Lots of people vaguely recognize me when I'm out in public (not at work) because of my job, so...not really.

Are you any different now than you were a year ago? Sure.

Are you taller than your mom? Much. Especially since June.

Is anything upsetting you right now? Nah.

What's the farthest away from home you have ever been? China.

Do you hate being alone? I adore being alone. I love it more than almost anything else on days like today.

Who was the last person you cried in front of? Oh, I cry all the time. Pffft. I think I teared up a bit at church today. Before that, I have no idea.

What's on your agenda for tomorrow?
Wake up, make shopping list, go to the grocery store, take Sparky to Old Navy to exchange several pairs of pants for his size, supervise the cleaning of his room, do some work-related stuff...

What are you doing today?
This. Facebook. I'll take a bath and go to bed at some point.

If you could have one person with you right now, who would it be? JMAO

Does anyone know your passwords other than you? Beast knows a couple of them.

Did you have a good day yesterday? VERY laid-back, kinda boring. It was nice. Plus, I didn't get up till 10.

Where would you like to be right now?
Alone. On a beach with a Tequila Sunrise.

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette? Well, yeah as a matter of fact, I could.

Did any particular thing brighten up your day today? Beast's mood has improved this evening and he seems less likely to terminally piss me off.

Next piercing? Likely to be an IV, and not anytime real soon.

How has the past week been for you? Pretty good.

Do you currently have a hickey? ....AM MAR-RIED! What are the odds?!

Pick a word that starts with the second letter of your first name: Octopus (or Aardvark if we're going by pseudonyms).

One thing you're looking forward to? Vegas, baby!

Could you go out in public looking like you do now? Sure, but my feet would be idiotically cold in about 5 seconds, seeing as I'm wearing moccasins.

Do you hate the last person you kissed? Nah.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face? Today. OK, seriously? It's been awhile.

Would you rather be a hobbit, elf, dwarf, vampire, werewolf, mermaid, magician or unicorn? I'm sticking with human. Sorry. Not a Tolkien-aholic.

What's your favorite pattern/print? Stripes. Preferably same color on same color: blue on blue, or whatever.

If you could write a letter to your younger self, what would the introduction look like? Enjoy yourself NOW!

If you have a best friend, tell us a little about them: "If"? Right. Uhm...I'd rather not. I'd have to pick one from my little group of three BFFs.

Think back on a time when you were really really happy. Can you describe your exact feelings? No, except to say that I'm aware of the stupid grin on my face when I'm happy. And I tend to whoop when I laugh really hard.

What is your favorite musical instrument? To listen to: cello, or trombone. To play, flute.

Who is your favorite fictional character? Laura Ingalls. Or Jane Eyre.

Why do people watch so much TV? In my case, pure unadulterated laziness.

Why are there so many unsuccessful book-to-movie translations? Because the book changes in its interaction with each individual reader. Very meta.

Are you afraid of the dark? Nope.

If you could, would you become immortal? ...TECHnically...depending on your beliefs...

What do you like most about yourself? I'm more tolerant of little stuff than it probably sounds like on this blog.

How about something you'd like to change about yourself? My weight. Yes, it's shallow, but I need to get my cholesterol under control this year.

What does it take for you to be happy? Being surrounded by genuine-ness.

If it was a choice between saving a thousand people you don't know or saving your three best friends, what would you do? I would need more details here. Are my friends with me, or the people I don't know, or am I alone? How are they going to die? Is this an immediate result of my decision or something that will happen over time?

What do you hate more than anything? Jumping to conclusions.

What would you rather never have to do: sleep, eat, or breathe? Breathe. It would probably take care of my allergies.

What is a talent you'd dearly like to have? Photographic memory.

Compare the love you have (or would like to have) to a famous romance: The Honeymooners...or I Love Lucy...comes closest.

What do you think will happen to you when you die? A big freakin' party, and then I don't know. Hopefully, there is a heaven.

Do you hate it when you think that someone's calling for your boyfriend/girlfriend across the way when it's really somebody else? I am not part of whatever hallucination this is.

What was the farthest place you had to travel by foot recently? Haven't been for a walk in quite awhile. Too much snow and ice.

Who were the last three people of the opposite sex you hugged? Toms 1, 2 and 3.

Have you ever looked for something that was in your hand/nearby? All the time.

Do you remember the last thing you "aww'd" at? Olivia at church this morning.

Why are you feeling the way that you are feeling right now? My head sorta hurts and I'm kinda bored.

When was the last time you prank called somebody? Close to 35 years.

Have you gotten gum stuck in your hair before? Yup. Dumb.

Did you have anything to eat for lunch today? Culvers.

What was the last movie you watched with talking animals? Chicken Run. About a year ago.

Can you handle a relationship without amazing sex? Most of my relationships have no sexual component whatsoever. So, yes.

Have you run into a pole before? Fuck. Yes.

On this same month one year ago, were you single? Not bloody likely.

Is there anyone that you like at the moment? Nope.

Was the last animal you touched/pet a household pet? Yes, I tend to avoid touching animals to whom I have not yet been introduced properly.

What holiday do you always dread the most every year? 4th of July. Moronic neighbors.

Who was the last person to put their arm around your shoulder? Uhhh, hmmm? If these is distinct from a hug, then it was probably someone last Sunday at church.

Have you ever cried from missing somebody so badly? Oh yeah. Got a little teary earlier this week over my mom.

What "minor problem" do you have that's been bothering you for a while? Back to the weight thing.

Ever walked into the opposite sex's restroom by accident? Yup.

Do you have a "thing" for a celebrity? Yup. Well, really, it's more the character he plays on TV. I have utmost respect for the fact that he has been married about as long as I have.

When was the last time someone said you "looked cute with someone" while near someone? I don't think I've done "cute" since I was 6.

Have you kissed anybody today? Yes.

Is your best friend still a virgin? {{guffaw}}

Where did you last order Chinese food/take-out? Thursday night. Just finished up the leftovers before I started this.

What was your dream last night? I have no memory of my dreams last night. THANK GOD!

During this time right now but 24 hours ago, what were you doing? Facebooking, I think.

Can you recite the alphabet backwards perfectly? I can even sing it backwards! Mad skilz

Ever liked someone even while you were taken all the while? That pretty much describes the situation with my first boyfriend, and even more dysfunctionally I had the hots for his brother.

Who is the last person you high-fived? Beast this morning at church when Olivia wouldn't do it for him.

What do you feel about "PDA"? Kissing is fine, or a hug. Tongues and groping is not.

Have you ever tried to push open a door that said pull? Yup.

Be honest, who do you miss at this very moment and would love to see? Jen

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.