Sunday, January 25, 2009

Alternate Saturday Six

(Link in blogroll)
Health & Fitness

1. Do you consider yourself healthy?
Not today/this weekend. But generally, yes. Pretty much in spite of myself, however.
2. Do you exercise?
Only at gunpoint.
3. Are you careful in what you eat?
I'm careful to eat only food I like. I like a lot of different kinds of food, though, so this is not much of a limit. So, no.
4. Have you started a diet recently?
No but it's coming up in my future quite soon, I think.
5. Do you know your BMI (Body Mass Indicator)?
I do now. And now I'm REALLY depressed.
6. Do you know your what your calorie intake should be a day?
My guess was about 1400 calories, which is correct in the sense that I would lose weight if that was what I took in.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.