Sunday, January 25, 2009

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Saturday Six

1. If you could recycle only one of the following, would you be most likely to choose paper, aluminum cans or plastic containers?
Plastic. The rest will (eventually) degrade back into nature.
2. Check out your bathroom: what color are the metal fixtures: silver, gold, bronze, or pewter? (If you know the actual material rather than just the color, name it too.)
They're chrome. They could stand a little cleaning, but under the water spots, shiny silver.
3. When cooking, do you prefer non-stick surfaces or traditional surfaces? Do you have more copper-bottomed pots or stainless steel?
I gave up on non-stick a long time ago because they AREN'T. We have Revereware, with the copper bottoms, and one cast-iron skillet.
4. Take the quiz: What’s Metal Are You?
When I took it a couple of weeks ago, I was Copper.
5. Consider the jewelry you wear most often: is it gold, silver, platinum or something else?
I wear a LOT of different earrings. Some gold, some silver and a lot of cheap stuff. Ditto necklaces. I would say 75% of what I wear is sterling.
6. Have you ever had a piece of jewelry turn your skin a different color? Did anyone else notice before you did?
Like every other teenage girl in the late 70s, I had a spoon ring. My finger turned green under it, so I coated the inside of the ring with clear nail polish...which actually helped till it wore off. ;-) I have made smarter choices in jewelry selection since then. Oh, and I noticed the green before anyone else did.

- - - - - - - - -

Sunday Seven

Name the last seven people you talked to on your cell phone.
The last seven calls: Sparky, Beast, Sparky, Beast's workplace, Beast, Sparky, Beast
The last seven separate numbers: Sparky, Beast, Beast's workplace, Del, Amy, Del's workplace, S.O.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.