Monday, September 8, 2008

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

If you could choose only two movies to watch ever again, what would they be?
Fiddler on the Roof and Shoah were the first two to pop into my head. That's weird, and not-so-random.
What have you found to be the best way to relieve tension?
Exercise or sleep.
If you went to a beach and it turned out to be a nude beach, would you stay and go swimming? Would you swim nude?
Hell no. First of all, I can't swim, so using the water as a cover-up wouldn't work for me. Second of all, nude beaches are definitely out of my life permanently at this point. Third: aaahhhhh, my eyes!!!! :-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.