Saturday, August 16, 2008

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Saturday 6 (the second)

1. Who is your favorite artist? If you could have any of this person’s artwork in your home, which piece would you choose?
I love Michelangelo, but I fear he's way out of my league, pricewise. I'd love his unfinished Pietà that's in Florence. I wouldn't say no to the Famous One either.
2. What is the most artistic thing you have ever attempted to create?
Scrapbooks are the only usefully artistic things I'll claim.
3. Did you keep the "attempt" or did it get tossed?
I've got them all.
4. Take the quiz: How good are you at spotting real art?

Your result for The Expressionism v. Fingerpaint Test...

The Cynic

You understand that art can be a load of pretentious crap. It doesn't matter if a painting is critically acclaimed- a blob of paint is a blob of paint, and you know you could have done it yourself. [well this kind of stuff, YEAH!]

Take The Expressionism v. Fingerpaint Test at HelloQuizzy


Right. Non-representational. Dope. (not)
5. Which museum would you most like to visit and why?
I haven't been to the Rijksmuseum, and I'd love to go wander the Vatican museums a bit more. Also, the Louvre.
6. If you had both the artistic talent and a beautiful body, would you be more likely to create a piece of artwork based on a nude model, or to pose as a nude model yourself?
I'd probably pose, being ultimately a lazy cuss! :-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.