Saturday, August 16, 2008

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Saturday 6 (the first)

1. Which feels more like "the new 20" to you: 40, 50, 60 or 70?
OK, look: 20 is the only 20. It's just that you don't appreciate 20 until you are 30 or 40 (or more).
2. How many school reunions has your graduating class held? Of those, how many have you actually attended?
I think we've had one at least every 5 years, and some in between. I've only attended one, the one that I helped organize.
3. What is the biggest age difference between you and the youngest person you work with?
I bet I'll win this one: we have a 95-year-old and a couple of 16-year-olds...so 79 years.
4. Take the quiz: What is your REAL age?

Your result for The What is your REAL age Test...

You are 47 years old!!

Take The What is your REAL age Test at HelloQuizzy

I've always looked older than my age...
5. Do you feel more like your real age or the age in the answer to the quiz?
This week I definitely feel older.
6. If you, as a high school student, could visit yourself today and see what you’re up to now, what would be the biggest surprise?
My weight. Otherwise, I wouldn't be at all that surprised. Oh, and maybe where I live.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.