Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday 9

(Link in blogroll)
Children and Ages of Bloggers

1. Do you worry about your next birthday?
Nope. I have bigger fish to fry right now than worry about my age. I wouldn't worry anyway...
2. Have you ever lied about your age in the recent past? If yes why?
Nope. This is one of those "girl things" I just don't get. At all.
3. Have you ever lied about your age when you were young? If yes why?
I never needed to. I got into bars legally at 18, and didn't need bars before that. What other reason is there to lie? :-)
4. How much older that you has been a person that you were romantically involved?
Just a few days short of a year older.
5. How much younger that you has been a person that you were romantically involved?
Probably 4 or 5 years, which doesn't sound bad until you realize that both our ages ended in "-teen." (Yes, it was a short relationship, for which I am forever grateful!)
6. Have you ever been considered a sibling, rather than parent of your child?
No but I was told about three weeks ago that my son looks "just like [me]--except for, like, he's a guy and, like [I'm] not."
7. If you have had children, did you factor in age when deciding to have a sibling?
Nope. Does not apply. Seems like 3-5 years would be good, but what do I know?
8. If you have not had children, are you happy with your choice and/or fate?
We ended up with one before I had to stop. Fate intervened. I'm good with that, since I wasn't doing labor again...!
9. Do your siblings have kids? Are you close to them? Their ages?
I have 4 nieces and 4 nephews who range in age from 39 to 24. I'm extremely close to a couple of them. At least one other I'd like to stuff in a canvas bag and drop in the ocean.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.