Saturday, July 5, 2008

Saturday 9

(Link in blogroll)
Talking and Listening

1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I talk far too much. I'm getting better at listening, mostly out of fear of turning into my sister....
2. Do you take compliments well?
Yes. Better than I ever used to.
3. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Nope. Deprived Childhood Alert!
4. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Jacks. And Sorry!
5. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew the person was married, would you go for it anyway?
Absolutely not! Besides, I'm married!
6. Use three words to describe yourself?
Intense, perturbable, bookish.
7. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My family.
8. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I strongly resemble my grandmother-on-my-dad's-side. Dad took after both his parents, with a slight tilt toward Grandma. So, there ya go.
9. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
When I was young, my town was quite proud of having the biggest shopping mall under one roof in the world. The town in which I work is famous for repetitiveness in movies. The town in which I live is likely to become the Town That Blew Itself Up One Summer. @(%&!ing rednecks....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.