Saturday, July 5, 2008

90 random questions (with reruns)

(from Kwizgiver)

1. What was the highlight of your week? ALA, our getaway last night, getting some original cataloging done (for the first time in over 7 months!)...

2. Whose car were you in last? Ours: the Honda.

3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? Sometime before bedtime there will be kisses.

4. What color shirt are you wearing? White with a 4th of July theme.

5. How long is your hair? Just shy of shoulder-length.

6. Are you good looking? I hate this question. Will it ever get any easier to answer?

7. Last movie you watched? In a theater: Speed Racer. Otherwise, I'm sure there've been movies on TV that I've been in the room for, but I don't really pay a lot of attention.

8. Who were you with? At Speed Racer, Beast. Otherwise, probably Beast, and maybe Sparky.

9. Last thing you ate? Just took a piece of gum out of my mouth. Before that, strawberry yogurt with granola.

10. Last thing you drank? I finished a DDP just before the yogurt.

11. When was the last time you had your heart broken? Two weeks ago. My own doing. I'm a klutz.

12. Who came over last? Cam was here yesterday, briefly.

13. Are you happy right now? Except for this stoopid headache, yes.

14. What did you say last? I asked Sparky if he'd called Cam today.

15. Where is your phone? My cell is on the table. The house phone is somewhere near Beast, I think.

16. What color are your eyes? Hazel.

17. Are you left-handed? Emphatically not.

18. Spell your name without vowels: Ct. My real name includes these consonants: zwt(4)sr(3)nh(2)lc
I'm a bit heavy on consonants, no?

19. Do you have any pets? There are two guinea pigs in the family.

20. Favorite Vacation? I have enjoyed chunks of every trip I've taken, some of them larger chunks, some smaller.

21. What do you dislike currently? See #13.

22. What are you listening to? Nuthin'. It's lovely. The bombs and pops should be starting again any time, so I'm appreciating this period of silence.

23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be? Something that would make this period of life easier, especially for Beastie. Since I'm not sure what that would be, I'm open for suggestions.

24. What is your favorite scent? Vanilla.

25. Who makes you happiest? Laughter. Duh, I know, but what I mean is listening to other people really laugh, hard, at things. I'm also partial to seeing light bulbs go on for people.

26. What were you doing at midnight last night? zzzzzzz....but not well. Damn allergies!!

27. When is your birthday? Mid-November.

28. Who has the same phone as you? The same physical phone? Lots of people, I'm sure. We tend toward "affordable."

29. Last time you went swimming in a pool? The last time I stepped into a pool was two summers ago, I think. I don't do this "swimming" thing of which you speak.

30. Do you read your horoscope? I don't seek it out. If it's right in front of me, I'll scan it. And then laugh/snort.

31. Where was the last place you bought something? W00dm@n's. Groceries. Don't you wish you could live my life? Isn't it thrilling?

32. How do you feel about your hair right now? I like my hair 95% of the time, even when it's misbehaving. It's a little straggly right now, but...oh well, not bad for showering in the dark.

33. Do you bite your nails? Yup, to my everlasting annoyance.

34. Do you have any expensive jewelery [sic]? Yup. Nothing freakishly outrageous.

35. Do you have any expensive jewelery [sic]? Didn't we cover this? Or are we just duplicating to preserve the originator's inability to spell?

36. Myspace or facebook? Fb.

37. How fast have you driven a car? I've been up around 90 a couple of times. Bad me, eh?

38. Have you ever smoked? Only secondhand.

39. What was or is your favorite subject in school? History/social studies and English in the grades. Religion, history, some of the Comm. courses in college.

40. Do you have Verizon? We use it, yes. "Having it" makes it sound even more like a disease than it already sounds.

41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? The strong, silent and intelligent type.

42. Do you have any hidden talents? Arguably, all of my talents are hidden.

43. Favorite Song? Today, "The Wedding Song" by Peter Yarrow.

44. Do you like to sing at all? I do.

45. Dream Job? Mine, But Different, Somewhat.

46. Where does most of your family live? The U.S. My peeps, they be everywhere throughout the states.

47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? Sibs.

48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? Yes, but less spoiled than aforementioned sibs consider me. Or rather, for different reasons than they consider.

49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? "Whatthefuck time is it??" [I woke up about 4 times this morning before I finally got up and looked at a clock.]

50. Do you drink? Yup. In fact, that headache may be in part due to the Stoli and Gewurtz I drank last night. ...sigh

51. Know any other languages? I can list several dozen. Do I speak 'em? Sí, Я говорю μερικοί Ruso, Ισπανικά y griego.

52. Ever write a coded message? Yes, I was in elementary school once. Doesn't every kid study codes??

53. Have you ever been IN a wedding? I think I've been in 6, counting my own.

54. Do you have any children? Yup.

55. Did you take a nap today? Tried. Couldn't. Beast did, though.

56. Who has the same birthday as you? Cyd and Beth, and probably several thousand others unknown to me.

57. Ever met anyone famous before? "Famous before" what? I've met a couple of famous people, yes.

58. Do you want to be famous one day? The mere thought makes me nauseous.

59. Any Pet Peeves? Random Capitalization Is One of Them. Commercials that are louder than the TV shows in which they live.

60. Are you multitasking right now? I'm watching Dr. G, Medical Examiner.

61. Do you like Britany Spears? Well, I do know now to spell her name! I have some sympathy for her. What a mess her life is!

62. What is your least favorite chore? Anything involving floors: vacuuming, mopping, etc.

63. Last place you drove your car? I pulled the car up to the door today while I waited for Beast.

64. Ever been out of the country? Yeah.

65. Where were you born? Denver. In a hospital. Nearly in a hallway.

66. Could you handle being in the military? They wouldn't have me. I'm a problem.

67. What is your average cell phone bill? No clue.

68. Who are you thinking about right now? The dude Dr. G is cutting open.

69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? Can't remember.

70. How many pairs of shoes do you own?Thirty. -ish.

71. Are your toes always painted? In the summer, yes.

72. How many piercings do you have? Ears.

73. What are you doing today? Trying to keep my head from exploding. Celebrating my anniversary. (Technically, that was yesterday, but anyway...)

74. Have you ever been gambling? Yes. Yawn.

75. When is the last time you updated your page? What page? This blog: now. My home blog and a couple of others, yesterday. Facebook: about 3 years ago.

76. Do you like rollercoasters? They're ok. They aren't my favorite.

77. Have you ever been to Disneyland or -World? Both. I was actually right next to Disneyland last week, but didn't go in. Feh.

78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Roadrunner. (mee-meep)

79. Last thing you cooked? A bagel, for lunch.

80. How's the weather? Lovely. VERY atypical of summer: not humid!

81. Do you e-mail? Of course.

82. What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? All I can think of is that I thought I'd lost it and called it in. Then I found it under a cart at work, where it had fallen out of my pocket and bounced.

83. Last time you were sick? Well, it's either now, or the last time I had a cold. Can't remember when that was.

84. What states have you lived in? This one, WI, CO.

85. Do you wish you could move? In the winter. All winter.

86. Do you take a lot of quizzes? Arguably, too many.

87. What is your dream car? Chocolate brown Jeep Cherokee.

88. Have you ever wanted someone you can't have? Totally stealing Allison's answer: "haven't we all?"

89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? Asleep in bed. Or just outside. But I can't be outside: it's allergy season. ...grrrr...

90. Are you happy with your life? Generally.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.