Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fun

(Link in blogroll)
Online Edition

1. What browser do you use and why do you like it?
I use Explorer because I'm lazy.
2. Some people let it all hang out on their blog, while others keep it light, and still others fall somewhere in between. Where does your blog fall in that?
Depends on the blog. More hangs out on this one than on my main blog, which is read by more people I know (and therefore people I can't 'talk about'). I have circled back around on that blog to a lot of boring navel-gazing and I'm boring myself. I do try, on my blogs--with one VERY anonymous notable exception--to keep it as light as possible, most of the time. (Could I qualify that more??)
3. A lot of people have themed blog like a deployment blog or a crafty blog or one just for memes (like Friday Fun!). What about yours? Do you maintain more than one blog?
I have several blogs under three Blogger logins. There are two memes blogs: this one and the meme that I actually write. I have a regular blog, a books blog, a work blog for my own area of the library, and a work blog that's on our library's web page. There are blogs that are PURE vent. There is a Reminder-to-Notice-Good-Stuff blog. Can you tell I like to compartmentalize?
4. I like to play online games, like the ones found at Yahoo Games. Do you play any like that? Share some links!!
Free Rice is my regular standby; I've made it up to Level 51 a couple of times! I recently found a good Mah-Jong site. There are TONS of solitaire games here. If regular Sudoku is too easy, Killer Sudoku may be for you. Try this site for mindless 80s video games.
5. There are forums to chat on about just about everything under the sun. Do you belong to any and what are your favorites? Links, please!
I only read one forum now--too many posts to keep up with more than that.
6. Shopping time! What are your 5 favorite sites to shop at and what would you recommend I check out?!
I don't even know I have 5. I use Amazon a lot, and Snapfish (for our photos)...I can't think of anything else I've bought online in the past year or so. That is WEIRD!! I think I may kick over and start using Peapod though. I really don't like grocery shopping.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.