Friday, July 18, 2008

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
You could go for this, or you could go for that

[01] Would you rather eat hot-dogs every day for a year, or sleep on the floor for an entire year? I'd get used to the floor.

[02] Would you rather rob a bank or be homeless? Uh...homeless, I think, but that's a close call.

[03] Would you rather receive a new wardrobe or a new living room set? Living room set. But I get to choose it, ok?

[04] Would you rather experience a tornado or a flood? Tornado.

[05] Would you rather teach mathematics or science? What grade level? I could do math at any age up till 9th grade or so. Science I could only cover up to maybe 5th or 6th grade. I'd prefer math, I guess.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.