Friday, July 11, 2008

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Do you want to dance under the moonlight? Hug me, kiss me, baby, all through the night.

[01] What is a question you have always wanted to ask your mom but never have?
Just one? I would love for her to honestly answer what her thoughts are nowadays. The problem is that it's so hard for her to construct coherent sentences that are understandable now that I'm not sure I could even understand 5% of what she told me. I guess I would sort of like to live in her head for a day. Probably be the longest day in my recent memory. She always used to be so good with language, and her memory was so good...I'm telling you: getting old plain sucks.
I never thought I'd say this, but I miss my 'real' mom.
[02] What was the last movie to make you cry?
I cry in almost EVERY movie. So, probably Speed Racer. I'm such a sap.
[03] What word do you use most often?
"The"? "I"? "Huh?" I find myself getting very annoyed at how often I use the trifecta: "annoy"/"frustrate"/"irritate" and their relatives.
[04] With whom did you last share a slow dance?
Undoubtedly, it was with Beast. Maybe at Elizabeth's wedding last summer? It's been awhile.
[05] Do you drink coffee? How do you take it?
No. I take it to the sink and pour it out. In fact, I did this last night at work with leftover cold coffee in the pot.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.