Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Unpredictable

(Swiped from Allison)

Hello, first off what is you're name? Cat.

Name 2 people that bring out the best in you? Maggie and Trudie

What came first, the chicken or the egg? Chicken. God didn't make eggs in the Garden of Eden. (No, I'm not a literalist; step DOWN!)

Who do you go to for relationship advise? Friends.

What song would you have playing during your funeral? O God Our Hope in Ages Past. I wouldn't mind the thought of Rich Mullins' "Creed" either.

What is one thing that people do not understand about you? I'm not as nice as you think I am.

What game have you been playing lately? Pyramid Solitaire. Or, is this referring to work?

What are three goals you have set for yourself right now? I don't set goals. That could be my fundamental flaw.

Do you buy music or download it? Buy.

What is one thing, that without fail always makes you happy? Baby smiles.

What movie are you looking forward to? Indy. Por supuesto.

What are two of the most important things you've learned in life? Time eventually heals all wounds. And time also wounds all heels.

What do you usually do when the power is out? Read. Sleep.

What is one of your many responsibilities, that you wish you didn't have? Meal planning.

What is your favorite beverage? Diet DP.

What do wish there was more of in this world? Quiet.

What is your heritage? Northern European Mutt.

What is a habit you have that people might find odd? Balanced chewing. Don't even ask....

What do you feel is the worst thing a friend can do to you? Expose you.

What was the best present you received during Christmas or your birthday? Revereware.

Who is someone that you wish you could spend more time with? Well, and doesn't this question suck when three people in my family are busy dying? I'd love to spend some good time with Dean the way he was before he pickled his brain.

Have you ever been to a party that got busted while you were there? No.

Who is someone (non-related) that has changed your life for the better? JennyAmyArleneMaggieKellyTrudieToddBeth

What is your favorite song to play on Guitar Hero or Rock Band? Have not yet played either.

What is something you loved as a child that you still love now? Listening to music. I used to lie on the floor in front of the console stereo speakers....

If you could see any band that is now broken up, what band what it be? I'm assuming I would be seeing them perform? The Beatles.

Are you always on time, or always running behind? I always feel behind. I'm usually on time. I like to be a few minutes early.

What part of your day do you look forward to most? Bathtime.

What kind of computer do you use? Gateway laptop.

Do you like pickles? Dills only.

Do you look back in you're old year books? When they are around, and I have time/interest.

What do you think about animal testing? Better to test, humanely, on animals than on people.

How many pillows do you sleep with? I only sleep with one, unless I'm sick. But I have two on my side to prop up for reading/puzzling.

Are you a pack rat? Not even CLOSE to the pack-rattiness of my wonderful husband!

Do you think you're addicted to myspace? Uh, NO! Blogging, yes, perhaps.

What do you hear at the moment? Mythbusters, and Beast's router directly under the floor here. Plate rail, ahoy!

Do you miss being a little kid? On occasion.

Have you ever kissed someone who's name started with an M? There are a few M's in my family. I kissed a few boys in college whose last names started with M (one was a very good kisser--it's a shame my best friend was crushed on him forever, and I don't think she knows I ever kissed him...)

What do you like more, spaghetti or pizza? I'm easy on either.

How many people do you have on your myspace? The last time I checked, 3.

Do you know all of them? No. One is that "Tom" guy who shows up on everyone's profile.

Look to your left what is the first green thing you see? The couch pillow. Or the green-and-white plaid throw. They are equidistant.

When you get married would you want a bachelor/bachelorette party? I had a shower or two. That was sufficient.

Do you hate those stupid annoying weight loss commercials? Oh, dear God, YES! SO annoying.

What is you're all time favorite Disney movie? The Lion King. The stampede gets me EVERY time.

Have you ever gotten into a fist fight with the opposite sex? In other words, am I a fucking retard? No. I used to try to take on my brother, when I was, like, 7 and he was 17. Hopeless.

Who do you want to win the election this year? Anyone younger than 65, although not strictly because of their age.

Do you love somebody at this very moment? Of course.

Do you have a big family? Define 'big.' Compared to Beast's immediate and extended family, yes. Compared to Amy's, no.

Do you wish on wishbones? I usually forget until they are too dried out.

Do you have an animal that acts very strange? Not in comparison to other guinea pigs, no.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.