Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday Threesome

(Link in blogroll)
::Fife and Drum?::

Onesome: Fife-- Barney? ...a musical instrument? ...the number after 'four'? What came to mind when you saw this week's title?
Honestly, I thought of drum corps. I'm a huge DCI dweeb (and I'm good friends with someone who is in a corps, so there!).
Twosome: and--do you recall a painting of a fife and drum set with a flag? No? Maybe one of our American History majors can link it in...
This one, eh? Or are you asking about a static picture, just the instruments and the flag. I'm not familiar with that one.
Threesome: Drum--lines? Do you love them? ...or do you even know they exist? I'm wondering if this is an "Eastern" thing...
It's a SOUTHeastern thing, or really a southern thing. Fun movie, though!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.