Monday, May 5, 2008

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

What name would you want have if you were the opposite sex?
Up until recently, I've always liked the name Eric. I wouldn't mind Andrew, either, but it doesn't fit into the family name scheme. Oooh, how about Luke?! That would be good--except for the whole Star Wars thing...so nevermind. So, David? No...John? Boring (sorry, all you very un-boring men named John out there). Adam. Yeah. OK, that's my final answer.
Would you share the tooth brush of your spouse/significant other? Why or why not?
No. I'd just use my finger, unless we're talking long-term unavailability, then I guess I would. Truthfully, Beast would be even more freaked out about the concept than I am. He's very much into "what's mine is mine."
What is a song that you love to hate?
I love hating virtually everything rap (tho' I like some hip-hop, and early rap a lot), anything sung by Geddy Lee (and 70s prog-rock in general), and George Thorogood's lyrics (though I love the tunes). There are a lot of songs I hate to admit that I love, though: that runs from BSB and Ricky Martin to Eminem to geektastic show tunes to Mongolian throat-singing.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.